Sunday, November 19, 2006

Latest news

Hi everyone, we have now moved into our house, it is really nice with a lovely pool and air conditioning, good job I reckon as everyone we meet say it is damn hot in the summer, maybe getting up to 40 or so with lots of humidity :-((

We are very close to David's school (Mountain Creek High School), I think it takes him about 15 - 20 minutes to walk in the morning. He has to start at 7:30am so no lie-ins for him during the week.

Life is great here for us, everyday is warm - hot with mostly clear blue skies, it's funny because we have acclimatised now and the other day it seemed cold (it was 24 degrees!!). Sam and I went fishing today and caught 14 fish between us, there was a mixture of Bream, Whiting, 1 Flathead and an unknown fish that pumped itself up when I took the hook out. I think the other fisherman must think I am a right wimp though as I use gloves to handle the fish, some of them have bloody sharp spines though (the Bream).

I will soon post some photos on here soon and post a report on our leaving party / Sam's 40th. I can't remember too much about it but I think it went OK!!

That's it for this short report, as soon as I find the cable for the camera I'll post the piccies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home